END OF YEAR EXAMS
- Wednesday 14th June 2017
- 09:00 - 10:45
- 1h 45 minutes
- Short, medium and extended answers.
- Case Studies needed
- Food Production
- Environmental Risks of Economic Development
MAIN REVISION RESOURCES
- IGCSE Textbook
- IGCSE Workbook
- Class notes
- iGCSE Geography App
- Quizlet flashcards on Quizlet
You will need to learn case studies that we have learned about in class. Find/make a case study summary for each one.
- Huang He River, China
- Three Gorges Dam, China
- Aare River flood, Switzerland 2005
- Typhoon Haiyan
- Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- Tourism in Jamaica / St Lucia
- Great Barrier Reef
- Tata Group, India
- Food Shortages in Sudan and South Sudan
- Bangalore Hi-Tech Industry, India
Environmental Risks of Economic Development
- EU Common Fisheries Policy
- Pearl River Delta, China
- + other examples
You do not need to know all of the case studies in the textbook, but you can use them to support your answers if necessary.
IGCSE Course Book
IGCSE Revision App. Free in the App Portal.