1. Annotate a world map explaining the growth in global tourism
(Discuss – offer a considered and balanced review that includes a range of arguments, factors or hypotheses. Opinions or conclusions should be presented clearly and supported by appropriate evidence.)
- Using the information above, illustrate 5 important facts about the tourism industry.
2. Describe the changing trends of tourism from 1950 - 2010.
- Overall change
- Supporting data
- Different rates of change (1950-1980, 1980-2010)
- Anomalies (2008 dip)
- Read pp 231-232 Core Book
- Make notes under the following titles:
- changes in technology
- Define the terms and explain what they means in relation to the different activities.
- Research factors affecting growth of tourism using the link below.
- Add to your notes.