These Flipboard magazines are a collection of articles selected by IB geography teachers from all over the world. The perfect way to enrich your knowledge and understanding.
SUGGESTED revision activities
- Evaluate your understanding of the syllabus objectives in the IB Guide. Highlight these using traffic light colours to focus your revision on areas that are the most necessary.
- Re-read sections of the different textbooks and make condensed revision notes + flashcards.
- Read the study guide and make condensed revision notes + flashcards.
- Read the exam question and mark scheme booklet. Highlight answers and exam practice.
- Practise knowledge of key words using flashcards (Quizlet).
- Revisit the website resources used during the course, make condensed revision notes.
Read the case studies summary document. Modify and correct it as necessary.
SYLLABUS OVERVIEW SHEETS
PAST EXAM PAPERS + mark scheme
Paper 1 / SL + HL
Paper 2 / sl + hl
PAPER 3 / HL
Hl global interactions
This article examines a number of key concepts from the HL syllabus.
- Scan the article and identify key terms and ideas
- Read the article and clarify points
- Circle each paragraph and summarise it with words, symbols and images
- List the main themes in discussion
- Write a 200 word summary of the article