3 pillars of sustainability
- Read 211-212 Patterns & Change
- Define environmental sustainability. Comment on how the concept can be applied differently.
- Present one of the following examples of environmental sustainability to the class (< 5 mins)
- Sustainable Cities (212-213)
- Sustainable Tourism (213-214)
- National Parks and Protected Areas (214-215)
- Environmental Performance Index (EPI) (215-216)
- Development and Environmental Sustainability (217)
the environmental performance index (EPI)
how is the epi measured?
- Explore the issues and methods page of the EPI website.
- Add information about what it measures and why it is included around the EPI wheel.
EPI country comparison
Click on the image to access the country comparison tool. Compare two countries and report back to the class.