You are going to conduct a geographical investigation!
The research question is:
Have weathering and erosion processes affected the school building in a uniform way?
- Form groups of 2
- Write 3 hypotheses e.g. The Ancien Collège is more affected by erosion than other buildings.
- What DATA will you collect to accept or reject your hypotheses? List ideas.
- Explain how you will collect your data (methodology) and why you will collect it in that way.
- Plan your field visit. Where will you go? Who will take pictures?
- How will you present the data?
- How will you share your pictures?
the write up
Now that you have conducted your investigation, it is time to write up the results.
Create a document with all of the sections. Include pictures explaining the process.